COVID PCR Testing with Fit to Fly Certificate
At Best Health Clinics, we now offer COVID PCR fit to fly tests and certificates for just £140 (there could be additional prices (£150) on our non working day – such as Monday, Friday Saturday and Sunday).
What we need to know before we book your appointment:
Before booking your COVID PCR testing appointment it is important we know:
· What time and date you are flying?
· Where you are flying to?
· How many hours in advance your airline has made you aware of getting a test done.
· Your full name as on your passport.
Many airlines are different, when flying to different countries and test may need to be done 48, 72 or 96 hours in advance.
Before coming to your appointment:
· PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT ALONG WITH YOU TO THE APPOITMENT AS PROOF OF ID
· Complete a medical history form.
What you should do when arriving at Best Health Clinics:
Once your appointment has been booked and you are arriving at Best Health Clinics you need to ensure you have filled out a medical history form with all your details to guarantee we have all the correct information to send to the lab and for your certificate.
Once you arrive at the clinic, you should wait outside the practice as due to COVID restrictions we are not allowed anyone to wait in the reception – We will then come get you once the pharmacist is ready and go through the COVID- 19 precaution questions followed by a temperature taking.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU WEAR A MASK UNTIL YOU GET THROUGH TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ROOM.
You will be told when it is safe to remove.
How is the sample taken?
You will be required to self swab but full instructions will be given and the pharmacist will watch you.
1. Sanitise your hands
2. Remove swab from sealed package.
3. Carefully insert the swab into the throat ensuring contact with these areas of the mouth: Tonsil, Posterior wall, Uvula, Posterior wall, Tonsil.
4. Using the same swab, insert it 2-3cms horizontally into one nostril as is comfortable possible.
5. Rotate the swap 5 times and then leave in position for 5-10 seconds to absorb any material present.
How we provide your COVID- 19 Results
On the day of your appointment we will need you to provide an accurate email address that the certificates can be sent to once we receive the results from the lab. If your results come back positive, you will need to self isolate for 10 days.
We will email both a copy of the test results and the certificate. The results can take up to 48 hours to come back.