Why Choose Us?
At Best Health Clinics, our aim is to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible within a high quality clinic equipped
with state of the art facilities. Our frendly and caring staff take pride in keeping up to date with the latest techniques and each registered professional hold a number of accredited qualifications in their area of expertise.
Whether your nerves are kicking in slightly or you are unsure of which treatment is required first, we offer all of our patients’ consultations and optional sedation for dental treatments to put yourmind at ease.
Offering a full range of private dental treatments suited to you and your needs as well as private GP appointments available face-to-face or over the phone, we work closely with you and our specialist consultants to ensure you receive the very best
of our attention and care.
Promises & Expectations
- We welcome you in a caring, relaxed and professional environment, where we use the most up to date techniques and materials for private work
- We take patient confidentiality & trust seriously, so we ensure your concerns or comments are addressed with respect
- We pride ourselves on performing the very best standard of dental work at all times so you can walk away feeling satisfied with your treatment
- We’re clear with our costs from the outset, and waive any cancellation charges where 48 hours notice has been given
CityDoc Approved Clinic
New Patient Information
Sterilisation and Disinfection
Sterilisation and Disinfection is of utmost importance to us. We have a dedicated sterilisation room, with state of the art equipment. Our procedures and protocols meet standards of cross infection control.
Feedback about our service
Best Health Clinics welcome feedback from patients and visitors to the practice. We routinely carry patient satisfaction surveys. We hope that you are entirely satisfied with you dental care and would be happy to recommend our services to others. We maintain a suggestion box at reception and welcome all comments. If you are not satisfied, please let us know so that we can rectify the cause. Alternatively, you can email us or contact us using the enquiry box below.
We Proudly Sponsor Rainbow Trust Family Support Workers In Essex
Rainbow Trust supports families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness and need the bespoke support that they offer.
Rainbow Trust Family Support Workers provide a lifeline and support the whole family including parents, carers, the unwell child, brothers, sisters and grandparents.
Rainbow Trust Registered Charity No. 1070532
- Fully equipped dental surgeries
- A dedicated sterilisation room to ensure highest standards of patient safety
- On site parking (restricted)
- Disabled access (please call in advance to arrange) and disabled toilet
- Spacious GP & travel clinic consultation rooms
"Thank you to everyone for making my Invisalign journey a success from start to finish. Ayesha has been patient, friendly & taken the time to make sure I was comfortable throughout."