Best health MEDICAL
Our private GPs are registered with the GMC and comply fully with the GMC revalidation requirements. They are highly experienced GPs and can tailor their care to meet your medical needs. We offer a range of services to help you achieve your best health state in a caring and professional manner. All of our doctors practice to high clinical and ethical standards. We offer fast, quick and convenient appointments and emergency appointments are also available! Ring us now to make an appointment or book online.
The services we offer include:
- Meningitis vaccine, Chickenpox vaccine and whooping cough vaccine available
- Referrals for radiology and scans
- Full range of laboratory blood test
- Flu and travel vaccinations
- Botox, lip and dermal fillers
- Allergy testing
- Home visits
- Dermatology and skin treatments
- Fertility testing
- 15 minute private doctor consultations or longer if required
- Formulating a medical plan with private and repeat prescriptions
- Telephone consultations
- Private consultant/specialist referral
- Insurance checks & medicals
- Lifestyle advice
- Contraceptive advice & implant insertion
- Minor surgery
Further services are available such as having a chaperone present during your consultation, booking in for travel vaccinations or taking out a membership plan. For further information please contact one of our members of staff at reception or find out more about vaccinations and membership plans below.
The nearest train station is Emerson Park, which is a few minutes walk away. The train runs from Romford, Emerson Park and Upminster. There are trains to Romford from Shenfield, Colchester, and Liverpool street.
The nearest stations are Hornchurch or Upminster Bridge (both District Line), which is a 20 minute walk away.
It lies approximately 2.5 miles east of Romford or a 10-15 minute drive. The main road nearest to the surgery is the A124. It is 20 minutes from the Dartford Tunnel and has good links to London. There is limited parking available at the surgery but there is ample parking on nearby streets.
Hornchurch High Street (at the top of Billet Lane): 165, 193, 248, 372
North Street and Burnway (back of Queens Theatre) : 165, 256, 370